Collins Maximalism 2024 Diary A5 Week To View Diary - Business Planner and Organiser - January to December 2024 Diary
Whilst minimalism still sells, maximalism has come back strong. Characterised by excessive graphic elements, saturated colours and no empty spaces...
Whilst minimalism still sells, maximalism has come back strong. Characterised by excessive graphic elements, saturated colours and no empty spaces this style speaks to a fast-paced world and the multiverses that may lie beyond. Both design is a collage of found flora and fauna imagery, alongside flat vector illustration and various textures. The collaged elements like torn paper and the frame portrays something of an exotic adventure.
- JOURNALING & PLANNING - this diary combines your diary with your bullet journal! With dated diary days on one side and a dotted page on the other, this diary allows you to plan your week whilst letting your bullet journaling creativity run free.
- PEFC CERTIFIED PAPER - The paper of this diary is responsibly and ethically sourced from trusted suppliers and sustainably manufactured, adhering to strict rules for certification by the Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification.
- HELPFUL - Packed full of helpful information like international holidays, apparel sizes, conversion guides, favourite website note tracker, travel wish list and time zone maps - this is more than just a diary!
- INTERNATIONAL HOLIDAYS - Be a global citizen and keep track of holidays from all around the world. Never miss Australia, St Patrick's or Columbus Days ever again!
- NOTES PAGES - No notebook handy? No problem - you can make quick notes in your diary too with ruled pages for jotting down whatever you need to remember.